This industrial park has the location, transportation, logistics infrastructure and economic incentives to give its tenants every competitive advantage.
The Great Western Industrial Park offers:
- Various site configurations and lot sizes available for lease or purchase.
- Established infrastructure with utilities to lot boundary.
- Build-to-Suit Options.
- Site planning, engineering and track design services.
- Foreign Trade Zone designation.
- State tax breaks available via Weld County Enterprise Zone.
- Direct rail connections to two Class I Railroads: BNSF Railway Company (BNSF) and the Union Pacific (UP).
- Proximity to major transportation routes: Highways: E-470, I-25, I-70 and U.S. Highways: 287, 34 and 85.
For a tour of The Great Western Industrial Park, contact us today.
John Vasquez, Mayor of Windsor
“We have had a great relationship with Great Western over the years, they certainly understand the needs of the community. When people come and invest in our community we are going to do what we can to make sure that they get a really good return on their investment.”
Stake your claim inside one of the nations fastest growing, most vibrant corridors of commerce.
One of America’s largest short line railroad holding companies making shipping by train easy and efficient. OmniTRAX is dedicated to making rail easy; through bundled services including, terminal and switching, door-to-door container/transloading, processing, fueling, storage, and maintenance.
The BROE GROUP connects businesses in ways no one else in the world can. The BROE GROUP is the only private equity and management company with a precise focus on real estate, transportation and energy as a diversified portfolio of businesses that interact with each other to create value and build business
OmniTRAX Logistics Services (OLS), is a leading logistics provider, offering integrated supply chain solutions that combine rail, transloading and terminal services and storage solutions. OLS manages the transportation and handling of a diverse range of commodities in a safe and efficient manner.