This industrial park has the location, transportation, logistics infrastructure and economic incentives to give its tenants every competitive advantage.
The Great Western Industrial Park offers:
- Various site configurations and lot sizes available for lease or purchase.
- Established infrastructure with utilities to lot boundary.
- Build-to-Suit Options.
- Site planning, engineering and track design services.
- Foreign Trade Zone designation.
- State tax breaks available via Weld County Enterprise Zone.
- Rail served by Great Western Railway of Colorado
- Direct rail connections to two Class I Railroads: BNSF Railway Company (BNSF) and the Union Pacific (UP).
- Proximity to major transportation routes: Highways: E-470, I-25, I-70 and U.S. Highways: 287, 34 and 85.
Kristie Melendez, Mayor of Windsor
“We value our economic partners on the Great Western team because they know what it takes to attract new businesses to the region and help them get up and running.”
Stake your claim inside one of the nations fastest growing, most vibrant corridors of commerce.
OmniTRAX, Inc is one of North America’s largest private railroad and transportation management companies. It has interests in railroads, terminals, logistics hubs and industrial real estate.
Broe Group directs a multibillion-dollar portfolio of real estate, transportation, energy and health tech investments across North America. Between its managed affiliates, Broe Group employs more than 1,000 employees.