- The Great Western Railway of Colorado, LLC has been an integral part of northern Colorado’s industrial base for more than 100 years. Companies of The Great Western Industrial Park (GWIP) benefit from the cost savings and easy access to The Great Western Railway of Colorado, LLC (GWR) which serves the park on a daily basis. GWR, an OmniTRAX managed company, operates over 80 miles of track offers customized switching services and interchanges with BNSF Railway (BNSF) and Union Pacific (UP), enabling you to benefit from competitive rate and service packages from both Class I railroads.
- GWR is strategically located in the heart of the Denver Julesburg Basin and supports some of the fastest growing communities including Windsor, Fort Collins, Loveland, Longmont, Boulder and Greeley.
- The Great Western Railway takes great pride in our safety moto, See Tomorrow, Own Safety Today which is at the core of our daily operations for the communities and customers we serve.
- OmniTRAX managed railroads have been awarded numerous Jake Awards by the American Short Line and Regional Railroad Association (ASLRRA).
- 24/7 operations available.
- Customized switching operation options.
- Unit-train or manifest service.
- Truck-to-rail or rail-to-truck options.