Investment in our communities is just one of the ways we demonstrate our commitment to being a good neighbor.
These are just a few of the ways we have supported the community since we first started calling Windsor home.
- GWIP sponsors the Loveland ELKS Club Little Britches Rodeo
Little Britches Rodeo is one of the oldest, continuing junior rodeos in the nation. It is an honor to be part of this community tradition.
- GWIP/GWOG support American Cancer Society’s Cattle Barons Ball
The GWIP and GWOG teams are proud to join the fight against cancer.
- GWIP, donates to Colorado Youth Outdoors
This Loveland based organization builds healthy relationships between kids and their parents through traditional outdoor recreation.
- The Broe Group and GWIP sponsor Boy Scouts Annual Dinner
Just like the Boy Scouts, we believe in creating a responsible citizenship and have enjoyed partnering with their local chapter.
- GWIP sponsors the fireworks at Windsor Harvest Festival
The Great Western Industrial Park and OmniTRAX have a long history in Windsor. That is why we are proud to participate in this annual festival that is a local favorite and celebrating its 94th year!
- GWIP and the GWR sponsor the Windsor Wonderland Annual Event
The Great Western Railway of Colorado, LLC delivers Santa and Mrs. Claus from the North Pole by train into the Town of Windsor for the annual Windsor Wonderland event which is produced by the Town of Windsor, the Windsor Chamber of Commerce, Windsor’s Downtown Development Authority, and OmniTRAX.