- If you are looking to start, expand or relocate your business, GWIP offers a vast array of real estate options including new purchase, build-to-suit, or land lease. We have eliminated the guess work and streamlined the process to breaking ground. We offer various lot configurations and sizes that leverage our short line rail service. If you choose a lot that is not currently rail served we can provide a custom track design for you.
- Our goal is to build quality, long-term partnerships. Our teams of knowledgeable, experienced professionals take a hands on management approach to each project, working closely with clients through every phase of development.
- Our development team will work closely with you to identify requirements that will accommodate your current and future needs. We have a demonstrated track record of creating value and attracting quality world- class companies like Owens Illinois, Vestas Wind Systems, Halliburton, Hexcel, Anheuser Busch, Front Range Energy and Musket.
- 3,000 (+).
- 2 – 200 contiguous acres.
- 286,000 lb. Capable.
- Great Western Railway of Colorado, LLC (GWR).
- Class I Interchanges with both the BNSF & UP.
- Electric: Xcel Energy or PVREA.
- Water/Sewer: Town of Windsor.
- Gas: Xcel Energy or Atmos.
- Non- Pot Water: Is available in the park.